Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 7

My best friend is MIA----Missing In Australia. And tonight is my last night house sitting. I had a drink or two and relaxed in the jacuzzi before taking a lovely dip in the pool and drying off. Tonight I realized that the dogs are just as rowdy together as my best friend and I are. But ONLY when they are together. It's like they get this whole cocky--take over the world attitude that makes them total pricks to everyone on the outside. But to them; it is the time of their lives and they wouldn't have it any other way. Well, in 7 days, my dog will be less happy than I. But he's had his fun, and I want my fellow shenaniganer (a neologism of mine) back. I lack sleep and I definitely lack motivation for the work shift I decided to cover tomorrow. C'est la vie

No comments:

Post a Comment