Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 3

This is getting old real fast. Yet again I return to you here on the world wide web to tell you about my house sitting adventures or lack there of. Today was rather uneventful, except that I discovered that this house is haunted. I keep hearing footsteps coming up the stairs and I am positive that someone is coming. Except they never do! It is slowly driving me nuts. But then again, I guess I had a head-start there already.

The dogs (my german shepherd and my best friend's lab) are having the time of their lives. They seem like they are so excited to see each other that they don't really know where to start. So they fall back on the time honored favorites of generations of dogs: sniff each other's pooper and wag their tails into oblivion.

Bed time now, but play time later.

No comments:

Post a Comment