Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 2

I woke up to an empty house. Terribly depressing. So after having not one.......but two dogs slobber all over me, I put on sunscreen and headed to the beach. I strategically sat near the cutest girls I saw on the beach. Baywatch style I ran into the water and then James Bonded (Daniel Craig version) out of the surf and back to my towel. Well, those girls had no chance. After giggling and a few more shots from their "Snapples" followed by NOS chasers, the one in the european styled black bikini came over and asked me to watch their stuff. "Sure thing," I replied as I pulled out my book and feigned a lack of interest. 5 minutes and 3 pages later the dangerously cute duo returned and thanked me generously for "guarding their valuables." To make a long story short, I ended up taking shots on the beach with an Aussie exchange student from Melbourne at around the same time my best friend was landing in Melbourne. Ironic? I thought so.

P.S. Did I mention the part where I bought a handle of Skyy and smuggled it with a cute girl past San Diego's finest. Ahhh, what a great way to celebrate my 1st time getting carded. Would have been much better had my favorite accomplice been present. Oh well, he's probably putting shrimp on the barbi right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment