Thursday, August 13, 2009

Secret talent

I have a secret talent that I am extremely fond of. I am "the human dry-erase board." What I mean by this is that I am able to press on my skin with my finger and draw whatever I want and it will show up in red (sorry, no other colors available at this time). It typically shows up thirty seconds after I draw it out and stays for up to five minutes. A friend of mine--who will go unnamed--recommended I propose to my future fiancee in this manner. I vote no on that proposition. However, My secret talent is enormously fun for freaking out those who don't know of my "gift." Do you have any unusual talents or random physical abnormalities?

2 comments:

  1. that song sounds crazy high... i used to listen to it a lot back in those days lol. and talents, just my bizarre tongue rolls and waves and shapes and stuff haha. i'm interested to see this red mark stuff... i wonder what the physiology behind that is... or at least why u can do it and others can.

    ReplyDelete