Thursday, April 15, 2010

Artistic Envy



Too many of my friends are artistically gifted. It drives me nuts how they take images from their mind and transform them with brush, pen, pensil, spray paint can, rubber blocks, lego, ........ the list goes on forever. The point is: they make the images in their minds come alive. I am incredibly envious of their gifts, and have so many images in my mind that I would love to be able to put on paper. I dream sometimes about a certain girl, her name for now is Miss Anonymous. In my dreams I see her, but one way or another her face is always obscured. The images I wish I could recreate are of her. Fortunately there are many photographers who must have simular dreams because they seem to capture the gist of what I see in mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment