Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Otter Pops

They say the first step is admitting you have a problem, so that is what this is. This is me admitting my complete inability to resist otter pops. I have an addiction.
-200 otter pops bought at costco.
-100 eaten in three days.

In other news, I went mothers day shopping today, I totally lucked out and found these really neat earrings that I hope my mom will love. Some student made them. I envy people that can create beauty so effortlessly. I am a great admirer of beauty, however, I am not gifted in making it. In order to make up for what I lack in creation skills, I collect beautiful things. Sometimes the beautiful things I collect are not really things at all. For instance, I collect sunrises, not pictures of sunrises, MEMORIES of sunrises. A video camera or still picture cannot capture the feelings you get when you see the sun rise, or set for that matter. A memory is so vivid and has dimentions to it that manmade machines can't achieve. I could talk about this all night, but I won't, because I'm avoiding statistics. so in the words of Eminem, "Back to the lab again yo."

P.S. My newest song obsession:

I Remember (Caspa Remix) - Deadmau5

No comments:

Post a Comment