Thursday, January 27, 2011

Feature Artist: Ryan Leslie


I'd like to introduce you all to one of my favorite artists/producers. I believe he will be a really big deal, both as a producer and artist. There are a lot of things I find really unique about Ryan Leslie. For one he graduated from Harvard at 19. Clearly he's a genius. While at Harvard, Ryan found his passion for music. Though he got a degree in government and economics, he turned to music as a profession. He has produced for Britney Spears, Beyonce, Cassie, and Diddy to name a few. But one thing I really like about Ryan is that even as an adolescent he used his talents to change lives and make an impact. Below are a few videos showing Ryan Leslie at work, both in the studio and in the classroom helping others.

I admire his raw energy, his confidence (and narcissism), and his passion for music. I also really enjoy seeing his method when he produces a track. He really is a unique artist. Please watch and enjoy!

Before you see him as an adult, see him back in the day. He's going to be big, I'm telling you!












And a final product:

No comments:

Post a Comment