Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Feature Artist: Inna

How do I describe Inna and her music? Well, I don't. Usually after watching one of her music videos I am incapable of coherent thought and describing something is far down on the list of activities I would like to be doing. Anyway, don't take my word for how amazing (great song) she is, listen and watch for yourself! Her music videos all feature beautiful women (Inna takes the cake in all videos) and some sort of high energy activity, whether dancing, fighting, surfing, clubbing, whatever! So I guess I like the videos for the combination of beauty and activity. Did I mention it's good music?

Amazing


Sun is up


10 minutes


Deja Vu


Love


Hot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jByHIk27PE

Hot (Dancing in the dark Video Remix)

1 comment:

  1. who is this girl?? I've never heard of her before, but these songs are getting a download asap. SUCH GOOD DANCE SONGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete